Audit Serve's GDPR Project Impact Analysis, Project Management and/or Implementation Consulting Services
Project Impact Analysis - Project will provide the guidance necessary to structure the project that reduces the overall scope of the project. Based on the walthrough of the organization's business processes Audit Serve will identify the in-scope processes which are tied to inscope applications and processors. The Impact Analysis report produced by Audit Serve will identify all project initiatives that an organization needs to establish to become GDPR compliant.
Project Management - Audit Serve will establish a detailed project plan for all of the required tasks to complete the GDPR Implementation, Operationalize all processes, and establish ongoing GDPR compliance. Audit Serve can also be involved in the day-to-day activities required to manage all phases of the GDPR project.
GDPR Implementation Consulting Services
Audit Serve can complete the following key components of the GDPR project:
- Mapping of Personal Data to Business processes which is tied to the SAR (Subject Access Rights) Requests, Disclosures (Article 13 & 14), Expressed Consents (Article 7 & 8) and business justification for retaining data (as required by Article 25)
- Establish SAR (Subject Access Rights) Request Process
- Establish process to identify inscope Processors and perform GDPR compliance validation
- Establish implementation strategy to meet Security processing (Article 32)
- Establish required GDPR Data Breach Notification process
Audit Serve's GDPR Project Assessment process will provide your organization a report which validates the project areas in which GDPR compliance has been reached and areas where additional work needs to be performed. Audit Serve can also co-source with Audit Departments to conduct a GDPR Compliance Audit.