- Conduct walkthroughs to identify your organiation's in-scope processes
- Identify CCPA requirements which relate to each of the in-scope business processes which include interpretation of each requirement and a detailed action plans required to meet the requirements
- Establish Formal Impact Analysis Report
- Establish Mapping of Personal Data to Business Processes to support Right to Access and Right to Deletion
- Establish Process for managing Consumer Access Rights Requests
- Provide interpretation and implementation strategies to protect personal data with “reasonable” security
- Establish incident management processes which are linked to data breach handling processes
- Establish Contract updates for vendor which handle personal information
Project Pre-Implementation Assessment & Audit Services
An Assessment is intended to perform an analysis of whether the proper project initiatives have been deployed to meet the requirements of CCPA which includes the proper interpretation of the law. The Assessment will render opinions as to whether the project initiatives have been taken far enough based on Audit Serve's CCPA expertise.
Complete the Information Request form and Audit Serve will contact you to scale the audit scope to the requirements of your organization and establish a proposal for the engagement.
Join 3,500 other subscribers
Advertise with Us